So I am really starting to feel I have CRPS of the face/ eyes from the botox injury (I can have both). I ask CRPS victims and the symptoms line up, plus I know no matter what I do have that condition too elsewhere…If anyone has these symptoms that I have starred with ** I need to know, in case I am wrong.
CRPS evolves and spreads and these things are just getting worse. As some heard before, I am encouraged to do an intervention for CRPS after all (as of today) when symptoms took on a new level of scary. CRPS of eye can sometimes lead to blindness. It can lead to incredible lifelong eye pain. My left arm is affected by CRPS from a needle poke and it never improved in 2.5 years. But interventions have complications.
So, I want to hear again how closely your symptoms lineD up with mine and if it improved on its own.
– extreme 10/10 eye pain like stabbing pressure in bavk of eye – goes on all day…worsens with light and eye movement** pain that is horrible after 2 10/325 norco amd 150 mg Lyrica for example
– blurry vision, floaters
– burning of eye **
– painful to blink
– dry eyes (also symptom of CRPS)
– intense burning of face and chest which can suddenly spread to include scalp, and waxes and wanes**
– heat of face and upper chest comes with flushing of face, whole face darker color along with- hest, face hot to touch – even like this on 150 mg lyrica **
– continued intense pain at unjection sure needle sites nearly two months out **
– jaw pain, ear pressure, tooth pain
– heightened sensitivuty to pain/ pressure
– intense headaches**
– burbing that jumps ahead to include mew areas and has a demarkation line where it ends
– normal eye exam except for early onset liquifaction
Drugs do not dampen symptoms.